Re: 🛫 DebConf Announcements: Planning your departure, T-shirt swaps available, Happy hour in hacklab today

Unsubscribe

On Fri, 03 Aug 2018, 06:50 Jonathan Carter (highvoltage), <jcc@debian.org> wrote:
Dear DebConfers

== Planning your departure ==

- Please return keys, AC Card, RFID Card (if you have one) to the Front Desk.
  IMPORTANT: we pay a non-trivial fine for each one that is lost, so if you
  don't return it, we will have to ask you to please post it back to Taiwan.
- Return mattresses, blankets, pillows, etc to a heap on the 6th floor (like
  the heap where you found it on the 7th floor)
- Sponsors, please pick up sponsor  packs from frontdesk if you haven't
  already done so

== T-Shirt swaps are now available ==

Is your t-shirt the wrong size? Is it too small and/or large? Come to the
front-desk, and you may change your shirt for another size.

== Happy hour in the happy hacklab ==

Starting at 18:00 today, you will be able to buy one beer (as usual) and
get a free bottle of wine or beer from the conference dinner.
Come and join us for this limited-time offer, while supplies last!

Drink responsibly and happy hacking!

-DebConf Team