Re: Outreachy photo, today 5:30pm

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 10:27:08AM +0800, Karen Sandler wrote:
> Let's take an Outreachy photo today!
>
> All Outreachy alums, participants, mentors and admins please come if you can
> at 5:30pm. We can meet in front of the registration desk and then find a
> good spot to take a picture.

I think its a good idea and I'd like to join as a mentor.  But its a
pity you are competing with running talks.  What about taking the
picture 18:30 (at least I'd like to follow the "Flying Rockets with
Debian!" talk).  I do not think its important whether I'm on the photo
or not but others might like to watch other talks - specifically the
GnuPG one could be pretty interesting for newcomers.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de