Re: [need help] gpg-agent doesn't work with yubikey since I came to Hsinchu

Thanks Norbert, Shengjing, and Yamane-san,

Sorry for the late reply. And thanks so much for your feedbacks!
I'm just back from swimming pool and night food market (夜市) outside Tsinghua U.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 10:06 PM, Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:10:26 +0900
> Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Usually after plug-in my yubikey, I'll run:
>>
>> $ pkill ssh-agent; pkill gpg-agent; eval $(gpg-agent --daemon); ssh-add -L
>
>  Really? I don't need it.
>
>  For ssh authentication with gpg key in YubiKey, I did
>   - Adding "export SSH_AUTH_SOCK=$(gpgconf --list-dirs agent-ssh-socket)"
>     to ~/.bashrc

Yes, above command fixed my problem.
But as Shengjing pointed out, it should be already in
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/90gpg-agent, why having to bother adding this
again manually?
Seems there's bug here.

I checked my several window and one shows SSH_AUTH_SOCK is set to:
  /run/user/<UID>/keyring/

Any idea?

>   - Adding "enable-ssh-support" to ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf

I already have this.

>  And when upgrade gpg-agent, then just exec "gpgconf --kill gpg-agent"
>  is enough.

I'm wondering why postinst script cannot work for us here?

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +8 Hsinchu, Formosa
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1