Re: [need help] gpg-agent doesn't work with yubikey since I came to Hsinchu

Hi Roger,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:10:26 +0900
Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Usually after plug-in my yubikey, I'll run:
>
> $ pkill ssh-agent; pkill gpg-agent; eval $(gpg-agent --daemon); ssh-add -L

 Really? I don't need it.

 For ssh authentication with gpg key in YubiKey, I did
  - Adding "export SSH_AUTH_SOCK=$(gpgconf --list-dirs agent-ssh-socket)"
    to ~/.bashrc
  - Adding "enable-ssh-support" to ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf
  - Logoff and re-login to GNOME desktop

 And when upgrade gpg-agent, then just exec "gpgconf --kill gpg-agent"
 is enough.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp