nearby stuff

On this evenings stroll, within fifteen minutes walk of the lab, I
found the following:

* a not huge but bona fide supermarket. Couldn't find anything I was
  particularly looking for there, but you might have more luck.

	Location: geo:24.790533,121.01031?z=15
	https://osmand.net/go?lat=24.790533&lon=121.01031&z=15

* right across the street a typical small night market: Chinese
  barbecue, stinky tofu, fruit juice, noodles, various kinds of junk
  food, and Thai somtam (which is what I just ate).

* down the road a block or so, two vegan restaurants, one of them with
  a rather elaborate layout of probably fifty dishes. Both probably
  expensive, as you pay by the weight of your plate. Below's fix is for
  the big one, the other is a half block down the street.

	如意素食館
	科學園路 (關東橋) 24, 東區
	Location: geo:24.786306,121.009895?z=20
	https://osmand.net/go?lat=24.786306&lon=121.009895&z=20