Re: Keys for the DC18 Key Signing Party - Ready for printing!

Hello,

> Hello Samuel, Everyone is in transition, arriving and aclimating to Taiwan. Don't be discouraged by a 3 day delay.

Right, reading again the other email Gunnar sent:

"...please send your
ascii armored public key as explained at [0] no later than 23:59
UTC/GMT/Zulu on Sunday 22 July 2018. I'll start processing keys after
a day or two."
"PS- Yes, the dates are quite close, and some will already be
    travelling (me included) at the announced deadline. I'm sorry for
    that, honest mistake on my side; I will push to send out an
    "almost-complete-version" by Friday (20th) so you can verify and
    print at home. Of course, that means we will have to read two SHA
    sums for two different documents."

Ok, so i believe my key will be on this second file, the "complete version".

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>