Re: Reaching the venue on Sunday evening

On July 20, 2018 8:01:53 AM GMT+02:00, Carsten Schoenert <c.schoenert@t-online.de> wrote:
>Hello Norbert,
>
>Am 20.07.18 um 00:45 schrieb Norbert Preining:
>> I asked my hotel (Chef) and they make the shuttle service for 1000.
>
>that's an interesting offer I gladly would use, thanks for providing.
>So we just need to come together on the airport on some dedicated
>meeting point?
>
>Norbert, do you arrive on Saturday or Sunday? As I read your email from
>list you wrote about Saturday. Is the hotel doing such a shuttle then
>also on Sunday?
>
>@Zlatan
>I will wear some random DC t-shirt from one of the previous
>conferences.
>My mobile number can be found in the LDAP db, or feel free to contact
>me
>privately by email to share details.

I am going to land 6pm local time tomorrow (21th) (soon boarding plane from Belgrade to Istanbul where I am catching the connecting flight to TPE).
If that works for you, I am also easy to recognize, fancy hairstyle, beard and debian anarchism tattoo on my right arm.