Re: Get your free sponsored by Infomaniak (available for free for any DD and DM)

Hello,

On 04/16/2018 03:05 PM, Samuel Henrique wrote:

> Hello Thomas,
>
> I'm a DM, currently on the process of becoming a DD, and i would love to
> get a Yubikey, they are kinda hard to get here in Brazil.
>
> Thanks

Hi Samuel,

Do you know anyone that goes to DC18 that could grab it for you? As the
team for DC19 will go, it should be easy to find someone to help, no?

While giving out keys is easy, shipping to each and everyone would take
a way too much effort, time, and money.

​I'm sorry, i forgot to mention i'm from the local team in Curitiba (2019 DC) and i'll probably (99%) be going to this year's DC :)
i'm just waiting for the bursary ack​

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>