Re: Get your free sponsored by Infomaniak (available for free for any DD and DM)

Hello Thomas,

I'm a DM, currently on the process of becoming a DD, and i would love to get a Yubikey, they are kinda hard to get here in Brazil.

Thanks

> Hi Thomas,
>
> On  Mo 16 Apr 2018 00:01:21 CEST, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>
>> On 04/15/2018 10:22 PM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>>>
>>> would you see any chance to get some of those Yubikeys distributed on
>>> miniDebConf in Hamburg? I could act as a proxy, so people can ask for a
>>> key and say that they pick it up in Hamburg. You could then send me one
>>> pack of keys to my home address and I spread them to the people who have
>>> requested one.
>>>
>>> Would that be ok / feasible for you?
>>>
>>> Mike
>>

>> I can ask ppl in my company for this, yes, and it looks like easy enough
>> to be done. Though I still will require to have each individual DDs /
>> DMs to send me a signed mail in advance, so we know how many keys to
>> send. I don't want to waste my company's money, and I'd like to make
>> sure keys are well used.
>

> Fair enough. Can we say, we offer Yubikey distribution at miniDebConf Hamburg proxied thro
ugh me? If so, then people may start sending their request mails.

> Cheers,
>
> Mike
> --
>
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
> mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
> mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
> landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139
>
> GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
> mail: mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

- --
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>