Re: Get your free sponsored by Infomaniak (available for free for any DD and DM)

Hi Thomas,

On  Mo 16 Apr 2018 00:01:21 CEST, Thomas Goirand wrote:

On 04/15/2018 10:22 PM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
would you see any chance to get some of those Yubikeys distributed on
miniDebConf in Hamburg? I could act as a proxy, so people can ask for a
key and say that they pick it up in Hamburg. You could then send me one
pack of keys to my home address and I spread them to the people who have
requested one.

Would that be ok / feasible for you?

Mike

I can ask ppl in my company for this, yes, and it looks like easy enough
to be done. Though I still will require to have each individual DDs /
DMs to send me a signed mail in advance, so we know how many keys to
send. I don't want to waste my company's money, and I'd like to make
sure keys are well used.

Fair enough. Can we say, we offer Yubikey distribution at miniDebConf Hamburg proxied through me? If so, then people may start sending their request mails.

Cheers,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31