Re: Registration is now open for DebConf18, in Hsinchu, Taiwan

SZ Lin (林上智) writes ("Registration is now open for DebConf18, in Hsinchu, Taiwan"):
> We are delighted and proud to announce that you can now register for DebConf18!

Thanks.

> To register for DebConf18, visit our website at
> https://debconf18.debconf.org/register/.

Can you please publish somewhere the registration fees ?  I am trying
to get my company's travel approval and need to have a cost estimate.

Also, can you tell me if you have enough accomodation to be able to
give individual rooms to people who pay extra ?  I find it difficult
to sleep with other people in the room, so if individual rooms are not
going to be available at the venue, I would have to book a hotel.

Thanks,
Ian.