Re: Registration is now open for DebConf18, in Hsinchu, Taiwan

Hi.  Thanks for your work on Debconf 18.

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Registration is now open for DebConf18, in Hsinchu, Taiwan"):
> Also, can you tell me if you have enough accomodation to be able to
> give individual rooms to people who pay extra ?  I find it difficult
> to sleep with other people in the room, so if individual rooms are not
> going to be available at the venue, I would have to book a hotel.

I have registered and put this in as a special request in my
registration.

Can you confirm whether this will be possible ?  If it is not
possible, I would have to book a hotel.

Ralf Treinen has posted to the debconf-discuss thread that would like
the same information.

Thanks,
Ian.