[Debconf-discuss] BoF: Debian for Remote Desktop Computing

I'm interested in various implementations of remote desktops, currently using several kinds such as Apache Guacomole to deliver online developer training courses. It would be useful to learn from our collective experiences. Let's meet, Martin