Re: [Debconf-discuss] BoF: Debian for Remote Desktop Computing

Hi Martin,

On  Mo 07 Aug 2017 21:32:20 CEST, Martin Berends DebConf17 wrote:

I'm interested in various implementations of remote desktops, currently using several kinds such as Apache Guacomole to deliver online developer training courses. It would be useful to learn from our collective experiences. Let's meet, Martin

There is someone else, too, who expressed interest. I'll attempt to set up the BoF for Thursday. It is already in Wafer (under No. 60).

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31