Re: [Debconf-discuss] RVC to CdM by bike?

> For some reason grasshopper does not propose the direct way via
> Rue Sherbrooke Est, but a long way around:

The reason is Sherbrooke is a big artery and not suited for bikes. I
really don't recommend biking on that street, as it can be dangerous.

Very few montrealers bike on Sherbrooke and I certainly would not, even
though I tend to take risks when going around.

As a rule of thumb, you should always try to stick to bike paths when
biking around Montreal.

--
pollo