Re: [Debconf-discuss] RVC to CdM by bike?

W. Martin Borgert dijo [Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:44:59AM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> anyone else living in RVC and likes to go every morning to CdM
> by bike (and back at night)? It is cheaper, more convenient, and
> probably more fun than public transport. Riding together is even
> nicer.

Sure! I signed up for Bixi (and hope things work out, as I still need
to receive a key for it), so I will have a bike available.

I'm only arriving on the night after OpenDay, though, so cannot join
you for some more days.

See you there!