Re: [Debconf-discuss] buy/rent air mattresses on-site possible ?

Hi!

Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 01/25/2017 08:20 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> > Alternatively, attendees may bring an air mattress.
> > [-or-]
> > Attendees will be required to bring a comfortable sleeping bag.
> >
> > Could there be possibility of renting air mattress/sleeping bag as
> > both cut quite a bit into the baggage allowance ?
>
> Over the years, I've learned to travel light. I've been going to the
> last debconf with only a carry-on (ie: less than 10kg).

If I can go to this DebConf, I will do the same.

If we need sleeping bags, perhaps we could place a bulk order somewhere,
but... then what to do with them afterward?  It's an interesting point.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org