Re: [Debconf-discuss] Get 30 minutes free* Wi-Fi at all Airports Company South Africa airports

[Aníbal Monsalve Salazar]
> I found there is free Wi-Fi in the two airports I'll be using in SA,
> O.R. Tambo International and Cape Town International.
>
> http://www.airports.co.za/utilities/wifi

Thank you Aníbal for the tip that I am sure many will find a valuable
bargin.  This reaction is not aimed at the information about the service
on its web site, not your tip. :)

The web page states: "You are required to register and for verification
processes your email address is required".  So the cost of "free" Wi-Fi
is really your personal information and its connection to your computer
equipment, making it easier to track you.  Not quite my definition of
"free", but I guess it depend on the percieved value of ones own
personal information. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen