Re: [Debconf-discuss] Get 30 minutes free* Wi-Fi at all Airports Company South Africa airports

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Thank you Aníbal for the tip that I am sure many will find a valuable
> bargin.  This reaction is not aimed at the information about the
> service on its web site, not your tip. :)

Gah, a 'not' managed to sneak in where it should not be.  The last
sentence should read 'This reaction is aimed at the information about
the service on its web site, not your tip. :)'

I'll keep my nots knotted down and more under control in the future.
Sorry for the extra noise.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen