[Debconf-discuss] Auf Wiedersehen, und danke für den Fisch

I'm now on my way back to the airport from Heidelberg.  It's sad that I
can't be with you the whole week, but I'm very glad I got to see everyone
again, as brief as it was - and to get to know even more new faces in the
Debian family!

Parting thoughts:

 - I've been through Mannheim twice now and seen no steamrollers.  This is
   very disappointing.
 - They're bees, not wasps, so don't worry!
 - Rakia is still rakia, in Banja Luka, Portland, or Heidelberg
 - Is the best sauce for a DebConf a g++ ABI transition?  Maybe so!

Hope to see you all again next year in Cape Town!