[Debconf-discuss] Bike trip starts at 10:00 *** at the railway station ***

Hi,

because some people assumed we start at 10:00 at the youth hostel:  This
is wrong.  The bike rental inside the railway station opens at 10:00 and
we want to be the first fetching the bikes.  The trip starts once the
last of us has fetched a proper bike.

Its the turn of the people without a bike to decide when to start here.
(I have no idea about the bus options since I do not need a bus.)

See you

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de