Re: [Debconf-discuss] Daytrip via bike: lending the bike you don't need to others, route

Hi,

2015-08-18 17:12:40 Andreas Tille:
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 05:55:50PM +0200, Timo Weingärtner wrote:
> > I also thought about a route. The first idea was to cycle along the local
> > river (Neckar), but i don't really want to see the same landscape on the
> > way back.
> >
> > The second route[1] is first going north, then up on some hills, down to
> > Neckarsteinach and back along the river, with a detour to Heidelberg
> > castle. That route has 53 km and the highest point is 350 m above here.
> >
> > Other route suggestions are welcome.
>
> I admit I like your route and I would join it under normal physical
> conditions but there are people (including me currently who prefer some
> more relaxed bicycling).

I count 12 people, so we can have two or more groups.

> Since it seems that the bicycle-sharing does not work out we need to rent
> some bicycles first.  The bicycle rental is at the railway station and opens
> at 10:00.  So it might make sense to start at 10:00+time_to_rent bikes at
> the railwaystation - at least for those who like to join the "more relaxed
> tour".

There was one demand and one offer => mission accomplished.

But 10:00 is OK, so we'll meet 10:00 in the lobby.

Good night
Timo