[Debconf-discuss] Interviewing people on their todo / task list workflows

Do you have a list of things you want to do? Maybe even multiple? In some
software tool?

If yes, I want to interview you on your workflow!

I am aiming to figure out the various ways people track their tasks and
projects in private lives and in work, and thus improve my own workflow,
and to bring interesting ways of managing those to taskwarrior community
in form of a series of blog posts.

If you use _any_ software tool for your todo list and think you could spare
the ~30min this takes before Saturday morning, please contact me directly.

--
Lynoure