Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anybody willing to hold an ad-hoc translators skillshare BoF?

Hi Felipe,

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 03:04:34PM +0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

> >> I would volunteer to find a room and a time if I might get some
> >> positive response.
> >
> > I will be happy to help.  :-)
> >
> > Today it might be a little bit challenging, but we can probably
> > get this done Thursday or Friday, the main challenge is to find
> > some time, as Thursday we have the conference dinner, and Friday
> > there are some activities I'm already scheduled.
> >
> > We might be able to do it Wednesday after the day trip... but
> > that might be too late.
>
> Another possibility would be later tonight (Tuesday 18/AUG/2015).

I have a BoF from 18:00-18:45.  I'd be fine if we settle at 20:00 in
some spare room (Stockholm might be empty).  Is this OK for other
people?  I would join as well but I'm not particularly helpful.

Thanks Felipe for volunteering - that's very appreciated

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de