[Debconf-discuss] Anybody willing to hold an ad-hoc translators skillshare BoF?

Hi,

I'm not a translator and thus can not mentor my friend Minh from
Vietnam.  She needs some basic introduction into the Debian tools that
might be helpful to do translations.  I would welcome if some people
could settle in one room and share some skills since I assume there
might be more people in a similar situation.

I would volunteer to find a room and a time if I might get some
positive response.

Thanks for considering

       Andreas.

--