Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf Shirts photo - please add yourself

     Hi!

* Rhonda D'Vine <rhonda@deb.at> [2015-08-17 16:37:19 CEST]:
>  As the group photo will happen tomorrow, I'd like to remind everyone to
> add their names to the list in case you brought along shirts from former
> debconf!
>  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DebconfShirts

 Thanks to all who signed up!  I tried to get a useful choice of people
for the photo, and settled on these:

dc3:  Enrico Zini
dc4:  Noël Köthe
dc5:  Joachim Breitner
dc6:  René Mayorga
dc7:  Maximilian Wilhelm
dc8:  Rhonda D'Vine
dc9:  Guido Trotter
dc10: Philipp Kern
dc11: Samuel Thibault
dc12: urbec
dc13: Didier Raboud
dc14: Stefano Rivera
dc15:

 The reason why I haven't chosen someone for dc15 yet is: I would love
to have one of the kids doing that.  But that's something that has to be
negotiated with their parents, if they are fine with that idea.  So if
you have kids around who you are fine with having in such a photo, and
think they might want to do it, please get in touch with me NOW.
Otherwise I'll randomly choose someone else.

 Also, the photo will be taken in close approximation with the regular
group photo, so either wear that shirt to the group photo directly, or
at least have it around for being able to put it on probably afterwards
and stay around for that special photo!

 Thanks to all who volunteered for that!
Rhonda