Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Reimbursements for DebConf 15

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 12:11:40 +0200
David Bremner <david@tethera.net> wrote:

> 		 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
> 		  DEBCONF 15 REIMBURSEMENT PROCEDURES.
> 		 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
>

> 1 Onsite Reimbursements
> ═══════════════════════
>
>   Our preferred reimbursement process this year is to give cash
>   on-site. We understand that some of you might not want a largish
>   amount of Euro cash late in the week; in that case skip to the next
>   section about the (same as last year) SPI-via-email process.
>

> 1.1 Submitting your form.
> ─────────────────────────
>
>   We (David Bremner and/or Joerg Jaspert) will be available to collect
>   your *filled out* forms at the Front Desk on
>
>   *Tuesday Aug. 18, 13:30 - 15:00*.
>
>   Please keep in mind that we have a potentially large number of
>   reimbursement requests to deal with. So help keep the process smooth
>   by reading the following carefully. You need to submit
>
>   • A Debconf 15 reimbursement form *filled out beforehand*. You can
>     pick up the forms at the front desk.
>   • Original receipts. If you need to keep a copy for some reason,
> it's up to you make copies.
>   • In the case where the original receipt is electronic, a printout
>     with a handwritten certification that you have are only claiming
>     reimbursement from DebConf for this expense.
>   • In the special case that your reimbursement relates to
> accomodation at the hostel, we'll cross off the night in question and
> return the original to you.

Some questions about fields on the form:
 - What's supposed to go into "Contact"? The form already contains my
   e-mail and name.
 - Is there something supposed to go in the "reason" field besides
   something like "travel sponsorship"?

Regards
Sven