[Debconf-discuss] POKER GAME: Let's begin at tables near the cafe whenever people are ready to play

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Works for me! We've found some poker chips, so all looks good...

It seems they are setting up the wine and cheese in the lobby instead of
outside.

If so, I'd suggest we camp early (7PM or so -- in about an hour) on some
tables at the cafe to set up the game on those?

I'm nearby there now and will stay put from now until people come by!

   -- bkuhn