[Debconf-discuss] Poker, Monday night

Hey folks,

A small group of us are thinking about playing some (non-Mao!) cards
on Monday night. We don't yet have any poker chips, but will acquire
some if needed. Shout if you have some!

If you'd like to join us, please sign up in the wiki at

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Diversions

and hopefully we'll get a game or two going.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll