Re: [Debconf-discuss] Poker, Monday night

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 02:11:08PM +0200, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:

>[ Sorry I didn't reply to this thread yesterday. ]
>
>Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Unfortunate timing for the first session, I agree;
>
>I'd be delighted to start early (6pm, perhaps), so we can play some *before*
>the part starts.

I'm thinking of grabbing some food up-front; dunno about other people.

>Also...
>
>> it was specifically to allow Bradley Kuhn to join us before he flies home.
>
>Is it possible for us to set up our game outside on one of the outdoor tables
>near the cheese and wine party?  People who have folded there hand can go
>enjoy some cheese/wine inbetween hands that way.  We could then have our
>cheese and eat it too. ;)

Works for me! We've found some poker chips, so all looks good...

>Finally, I will be here Tuesday night as well -- but I cannot stay late
>due to my early flight.  I'd have to leave the game around 22:00 on Tuesday.
>
>But, if you want to move this first game to Tuesday from 19:00-22:00 (for
>example) that would work ok for me.

I'd rather stick with tonight now than change at short notice,
tbh. Unless lots of other say otherwise...?

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back