[Debconf-discuss] More service-impacting network upgrades

Dear all,

the server we're using for DHCP, some routing, and other random
services has died for the second time within thirteen hours.

We will move away services from it, but that means we will once again
impact connectivity.

We may or may not end up upgrading the software on the wireless access
controllers while we're at it, which would lead to an additional
downtime of 30-60 minutes, but we will avoid that if we can. We will
let you know if we do.

Richard

PS: Yes, we are aware that most of you rely on WiFi to read email.