[Debconf-discuss] Smoke-free outdoors areas?

Hello,

I am rather sensitive to cigarette smoke, cigarette butts and ashtrays,
amd I've spent considerable time today relocating from place to place
because either full ashtrays appeared on tables, or smoke happened near
enough to hit me.

Indoors would be smoke free, but in this weather it's not really a
pleasant place to be.

I'd appreciate it if there were some places outside with tables, power
and wlan coverage that were declared smoke-free, and had enough distance
to smoke areas not to make it pointless (so for example there is no
point declaring the tables next to the rugby fields smoke free, since
people smoke on the other side of the fence).

Please can I have something like that?

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>