Re: [Debconf-discuss] Help with scheduling train for DebConf 15

On 25 July 2015 at 13:12, أحمد المحمودي
<aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Thanks Andrey,
>
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 04:12:38PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> > There are also much cheaper busses:
> > https://www.busradar.com/search/?ShowTrain=False&From=Frankfurt+airport&To=Heidelberg&When=2015-08-14&Company=All+companies&Passengers=1&SearchMode=0&Radius=15000
> ---end quoted text---
>
>   I see that https://debconf15.debconf.org/information.xhtml says that
>   best options from FRA are either train or car. Is there a problem with
>   the buses mentioned in the above URL ?
>
>   Can one easily find/book bus seats after arriving to FRA ?

Pls check out Lufthansa shuttle bus from FRA to Heidelberg. Looks
convenient = http://www.lufthansa.com/in/en/Airport-Shuttle-Heidelberg
As per the page, non Lufthansa flight passengers can also board this bus.  ^_^
I am likely going to come to by this shuttle bus.

Regards,
Amey.