Re: [Debconf-discuss] Help with scheduling train for DebConf 15

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > Beyond that, I am not sure if I'm elligible for the savings fare or the
> > standard fare.

savings fares are not always available and change over time.

from #debconf:

<foobar> what is the difference between BAHN savings fares and standard fare?
<h01ger> | foobar: with standard fares you can take any train (also one 2h or
2 days later (there is a timelimit though...)), while with saving fares you
need to take that exact train and if you miss it, you need to buy a new ticket
<h01ger> | (if you have a saving ticket and you miss a connection train
because the previous train is late, its not your fault and you can take
another train..)

cheers,
	Holger