Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

On 11 September 2014 14:19, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> if you are a speaker, you can decide, whether recorded or not.
>
> if you are an attendee and enter a recorded room, this takes precedence over
> your lanyard. be that a talk or the group photo.
>
> if you are an attendee and enter a recorded room with a no-video zone, this
> take precedence again.
>
> if the no-video zone is too crowded, bad luck.

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Unless there are strongly reasoned objections, I will assume that the
plan with a combination of clearly marked picture-ok zones,
no-pictures zones and highly visible lanyards for non-marked zones
(like hallways or outside) is a reasonable compromise that we can move
forward with for next year.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org