Re: [Debconf-discuss] Code of Conduct violations handling process

also sprach Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> [2014-09-04 05:15 -0700]:
> I am not angry or upset with the performance of Debconf organisers
> or the antiharassment team.  Rather, I feel that they were not
> provided with the tools and support required to do their job.

Right, and we are also new to this. We should not try to hide this
but be up front and open about it.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.