Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

Hi,

On Dienstag, 9. September 2014, Gunnar Wolf (personal) wrote:
> I also think the photo-free zones would not be a solution. I don't
> think
> marking reservations for shy/privacy-minded people will work. It could
> help a bit, but... don't think it would be enough.

well, don't let perfect be the enemy of good. Surely they will not be enough,
but they will make debconf a nicer place to be, for those, who don't want to
be photographed (nor videod).

So I think we should do these.

cheers,
	Holger