Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike trip?

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 01:46:41PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> OK, so at lunch time I'll go to PSU bikes to finalize some
> details. So, the plan will be to meet at 16:45 just outside the 2nd
> floor hacklab, to leave by ~16:50 so we have enough time for our
> ride. I'll ask for the details on where to drop the bikes, what do we
> need in order to get the rental, what does it include (i.e. helmet?).

> Apollon has a map of recommended biking routes, and sketched a map
> combining two of the routes. We will make a ~20Km ride, which should
> be safe to be back in time, maybe even grab a bite of dinner :)

Portland is by large a very pedestrian and bike-friendly city. That said,
PLEASE BE CAREFUL and be sure to obey traffic laws and watch for
cars/trucks/whatever. I would be very sad to hear of an accident involving
one of my Debian Developers. :)

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski