Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike trip?

OK, so at lunch time I'll go to PSU bikes to finalize some
details. So, the plan will be to meet at 16:45 just outside the 2nd
floor hacklab, to leave by ~16:50 so we have enough time for our
ride. I'll ask for the details on where to drop the bikes, what do we
need in order to get the rental, what does it include (i.e. helmet?).

Apollon has a map of recommended biking routes, and sketched a map
combining two of the routes. We will make a ~20Km ride, which should
be safe to be back in time, maybe even grab a bite of dinner :)

See you there!