Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike trip?

Gunnar Wolf dijo [Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 08:55:17PM -0500]:
> Some DebConfers enjoy riding a bike. It would be cool to have a
> cycling session; probably, a good moment to schedule it would be
> Friday or Saturday (29 or 30) between 17:00 and 19:00.
>
> Allison kindly pointed me to the Bike Gallery, which rents bikes. The
> price is at US$35 for 4 hours.
>
> Who would be interested in joining the trip?

OK, so I did some asking around, and was pointed to the PSU Bike Hub,
which seems a very good option for bike rentals — We have to finalize
some details, but they will rent us for US$15 per person. We can drop
off the bikes even if 19:00 is after their closing time (they will
give me the precise dropoff location). They confirmed they have at
least ~15 bikes available.

Accodring to the Wiki, we have currently nine interested people, quite
a nice number. We will do it tomorrow (Friday), 17:00 to 19:00
(including the time to go fetch the bikes) in order not to interrupt
the talks program.

I am asking one more time, as I'm sure it would be great for at least
one local person to come with us. If we don't find anybody wanting to
join, having a general plan on where we should head will be welcome.

So, I'll post an update most probably tomorrow around lunch time. Keep
tuned!