[Debconf-discuss] Bike trip?

Some DebConfers enjoy riding a bike. It would be cool to have a
cycling session; probably, a good moment to schedule it would be
Friday or Saturday (29 or 30) between 17:00 and 19:00.

Allison kindly pointed me to the Bike Gallery, which rents bikes. The
price is at US$35 for 4 hours.

Who would be interested in joining the trip?

We would be thankful if we had a local among us, that could probably
have a good idea of best sightseeing and routes (and legal cycling
customs!).

So, please note your names on the Wiki¹. If we reach enough mass, I
will try to coordinate on specific time and call the store to check
availability.

¹ https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/PortlandBikeTrip