Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] About calling SHC if we arrive past 22.00

El 20/08/14 19:36, Steve Langasek escribió:
Also, I just noticed that in your mail exchange with them you said you *may*
arrive after 10pm.  I think it's better to tell them you *will* arrive after
10pm, to keep it simple on their side.  They can always be pleasantly
surprised if you turn up earlier.

Well, in this case that would be like saying that Schrödinger's cat is dead (without opening the box) so that you are pleasantly surprised if it happens not to be the case :-)

Anyway, based on your calculations (one hour and a half from the airport, as I land in Philadelphia first), my expected arrival would be 20.40 + 1.30 = 22.10, so I've put 22.00 in the registration form.

Thanks a lot.