Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bouldering

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:35:42AM -0700, Ryan Tandy wrote:
> Hi Iain,

> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Iain Lane <laney@debian.org> wrote:
> > Any climbers about?

> Out of practice, but now that you mention it, that would be a nice way
> to unwind. I'll pack my shoes! :)

> I also heard a rumour there might be some kind of climbing facility
> right on campus...

Unfortunately, there's a surprise closure of the PSU Rec Center the very
week that we'll be there.  (Apparently the closure is usually the first week
in September, rather than August.)  But if you're arriving before August 25,
things will be open through the weekend, and available free of charge to
anyone staying in the PSU dorms.

  http://www.pdx.edu/recreation/