[Debconf-discuss] DebConf14: confirmation of registration, payment method

Hi,

Can anybody on this list answer these questions?  I've asked before at
registration@dc, but apparently they're working pretty hard to keep up with the
load.

On june 18 I've registered (as a non-sponsored attendant) for DebConf 14 at
http://debconf14.debconf.org/registration.xhtml, but didn't get any
confirmation yet.  I expected an email.  Is something wrong, or should I just
be patient?

Is it possible to pay by wiring the money (international bank payment), for
either the PSU-part (food and accomodation) or perhaps the registration-part?
My employer sponsors my attendance; only once they have a paper/pdf bill, they
can pay for my costs.

C U @ DebConf14, Bye,

Joost

--