[Debconf-discuss] DebConf14 - How to submit a track

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 08:34:07PM +0000, René Mayorga wrote:

> Tracks
> ------
> We will organize some talks into thematic tracks. If you have a
> proposal for a DebConf track, such as "Debian ARM", "Debian
> Infrastructure", or "Community Outreach" please contact
> talks@debconf.org. If you would like to be a track coordinator,
> please volunteer on the given mail address.

Small follow-up on this:

For submitting a track we need the name of the track and a good
description. The track needs a minimum of 3 talks.
Please, send us this information to talks@debconf.org and we'll
add the track in the web interface. This doesn't mean all the
talks and the track will get automatically accepted, but if your
content and descriptions are good, you have high chances! :)

Ana