Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf14: confirmation of registration, payment method

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> On june 18 I've registered (as a non-sponsored attendant) for DebConf 14 at
> http://debconf14.debconf.org/registration.xhtml, but didn't get any
> confirmation yet.  I expected an email.  Is something wrong, or should I just
> be patient?

No email was sent in response to registration AFAICT. There is the
mail about sponsorship status but that doesn't apply to you.

> Is it possible to pay by wiring the money (international bank payment), for
> either the PSU-part (food and accomodation) or perhaps the registration-part?
> My employer sponsors my attendance; only once they have a paper/pdf bill, they
> can pay for my costs.

For registration the website says:

Information on payment of conference registration fees will be made
available here in the near future.
http://debconf14.debconf.org/registration.xhtml#invoicing

For PSU the website says:

Payments for non-sponsored food and accommodation at PSU should be
made directly to Portland State University. You have the option of
paying for food and accommodation on-line at the time of registration,
or you can pay upon arrival. If paying upon arrival, PSU encourages
payment by credit card, not cash.
Non-sponsored attendees only will be given the option to register for
on-campus accommodations once they have registered for DebConf. Or you
can follow this link to register with PSU directly.

https://regstg.com/Registration/Introduction.aspx?rid=5fb5fcf3-78fe-4fcd-8bcf-e08cb4119d9e

--
bye,
pabs