Re: [Debconf-discuss] to raffle winners (was Re: [Debconf-announce] Debian's 20th birthday party

Hi Steve,

 Thanks for your mail (and announcement, too).

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:50:49 +0200
Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> The winner of the AX3 is: Salvatore Bonaccorso.

 Okay, I've got a picture with him, yeah :)

> The winner of the A6 is named Cédric - I did not get his last name, I think
> he was a local who came only for the birthday party.  (I do not remember
> seeing him at DebConf before yesterday.  If I'm wrong and you're here,
> Cédric, I'm sorry and please correct me. :-)

 Okay, too.
 Cédric, if could read this mail, please let me know.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp>