[Debconf-discuss] to raffle winners (was Re: [Debconf-announce] Debian's 20th birthday party

Hi,

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:43:36 +0200
Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
>  - We will be having a raffle this evening.  Plat'Home, one of our DebConf
>    sponsors, has generously donated a pair of their OpenBlocks embedded ARM
>    systems to be raffled off this evening, with all proceeds from the raffle
>    given to Debian.  You can read about the devices here:
>
>      http://openblocks.plathome.com/products/ax3/

 Congratulations for winners :)

 Then, could you tell your name to me, please? It's necessary to report
 to our sponsor for the record. And I want to take a picture for you and
 prize if you can.

 Thanks.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp>