Re: [Debconf-discuss] Broken N900 microUSB connector: soldering required

+++ Federico Ceratto [2013-08-16 10:21 +0100]:
>    Hi,
>
>    The microUSB connector on my N900 choose a great time to fall off the
>    phone.
>
>    It's a known weakness of this phone and soldering the SMD connector back
>    can be a bit tricky:
>    [1]http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1333804
>
>    Is there anyone that can help me? Thanks!

I've taken mine to bits and soldered it up stronger _before_ it snaped
off :-) so I'm familiar with this item (and tiny soldering in general)

If there are tools (and preferably a magnifier) I can have a go. I've
only had one beer :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/