Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Assassins: new rule

Christian PERRIER dijo [Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 01:57:44PM +0200]:
>  ${DEITY} will be allowed to burn you into ashes with the help of The
>  Holy HandSock of Antioch. ${DEITY} assaults can be witnessed by
>  anybody and still remain valid (after all, I am ${DEITY}, am I
>  not?). The only way to stop ${DEITY} attacks is by handing Me a piece
>  of cheese, or reaching the Bar (The Bar is a Sacred Place, where only
>  Peace, Beer, Cheese and Happiness shall happen). A piece of cheese
>  will buy you 3 hours of invicibility against The Holy Sock of Antioch.
>
>  Assassins survivors, you've been warned, watch your back and get
>  cheese.

Keep in mind that it has been observed that the range of objects
accepted by ${DEITY} as cheese is quite large. You might be able to
convince ${DEITY} by trying any material where a non-zero percentage
of it was at some point inside a live animal's mammary gland.
Be creative!